Every school and academy must publish specific information on its website.
Please find links below to the relevant information.
Please CLICK HERE for the link to view the Kenilworth School and Sixth Form Financial Benchmarking website page.
Key Stage 4 – Pupil destinations
Key Stage 5 – Pupil destinations
Performance Tables – KS4 and KS5
Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch up premium
- Arrangements for disabled pupils
- Steps taken to prevent disabled pupils from being treated less favourably (within Inclusion and Equality Policy)
- The facilities you provide to help disabled pupils to access the school (Within the Access and Disability Plan)
- The plan prepared under paragraph 3 of Schedule 10 of the Equality Act 2010 (Within the Access and Disability Plan and the Inclusion and Equality policy)
- Increasing the extent to which disabled pupils can participate in the school’s curriculum (Within the Access and Disability Plan)
- Improving the physical environment of the school for the purpose of increasing the extent to which disabled pupils are able to take advantage of education and benefits, facilities or services provided of offered by the school. (Within the Access and Disability Plan)
- Improving the delivery to disabled pupils of information which is readily accessible to pupils who are not disabled. (Within the Access and Disability Plan)
Annual Reports and Accounts:
Charging and remissions policy
Request for copies (on Contact Us Page)