The Careers Hub
Here at Kenilworth School and Sixth Form, we are committed to supporting and guiding our students through both their learning and their next steps. We provide impartial advice and guidance on further education, training or employment across KS3 and KS4.
We pride ourselves on building sustainable relationships with employers which will benefit the school for years to come. Similarly, our relationships with outside agencies are particularly robust
Within the careers hub you will find information with regards to:
|UCAS personal statements||Work experience|
The careers programme includes;
- Assist Year 9 with Option choices
- Assist and support Year 11 with their Post 16 options – College, Apprenticeship, 6th Form.
- Support with Post 18 options: – Degree Apprenticeships, University, Employment.
- Careers Events, Workshops, Employability skills programmes
- Coordination of Work Experience – Year 11 and Year 13.
- Details of our Unifrog careers platform
- Employability skills, which include CV’s, application form completion, mock interviews, exploring the ‘hidden job market’ and what the employer wants.
- Keeping up with Labour market information
- Advertising vacancies from local employers.
- Raising Career aspiration and motivating students to achieve their goals.
Measures and Access Impact